Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Biopsy and being Blessed

A Uterine Biopsy... dum dum duuuuum.  Yup, sounds like fun eh?!  It was not, but neither was it horrible.  Some cramps during it but when it was done I felt just fine and ready to go home.

My Doc usually does the biopsy during a laproscopy so you're unconscious but my charts didn't have the TEBB in Sept/Oct when we did the surgery so she didn't do it then.  The sonogram last month went so well and my p+7 draw had good numbers so I'm off the clomid  for a second month, wahoo!  So that brings us to a point where we're reevaluating what we think the cause of my SIF might be.  I still never can tell if having no big red flags as to the cause of it is a good thing or a bad thing. (It means that there's nothing big, but also we don't know what to treat.)

I won't lie, the results have only a 20% chance at coming back positive for some kind of bacteria or fungus but I'm actually hoping that they do.  I mean, how wonderful would it be if we found out it was a bacteria, we did antibiotics and got pregnant and had no trouble getting pregnant from now on?  Geesh, a girl can dream huh! :)

This past weekend I just felt so blessed.  It's so nice to feel it, like the sun came out.  Oh wait, the sun did come out...  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment