Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tip of the iceberg

I feel like my friends and family can only take so much talk about fertility.  It's here that I hope to post thoughts and comments that I'd like to say outloud but for the sake of my reputation and sometimes relationships I think it would be better to process them in my own head.  A lot of what I'm talking about has to do with bitterness.  There are so many times that secondary infertility haunts me.  Especially on quiet days where my son takes a long nap.  Then I wonder, outloud through tears in my kitchen, about how long, how LONG! will it be til I have another one to care for and be a sibling for my son and make quitting my job worth it and quench this ache I have in my heart to be the mom of many, and .... ok, I could go on for awhile.  But for now I won't, that's what this blog is for and future posts are swirling around my mind waiting to be typed, some bitter and some just about how this journey has taught me compassion and faithfulness.

For now, I have to run some errands, which may turn into AN errand based on this crazy cold rain coming down.

No comments:

Post a Comment