Monday, January 28, 2013

My job- fertility detective

Well, I've had 4 effective cycles as of about a week ago.  That means that we've had 4 months of all conditions being right to conceive and it just not happening.  My hope that there was one small thing in the way that needed dealt with is slowly disappearing.  I can't believe it's still there at all after a year and a half of trying, surgery endless vitamins and lots of hormones...  I spend a good part of each day playing detective, trying to think of absolutely anything that may explain why I'm not getting pregnant.  My big frustration is that I can't see any issues.  My charts and mucus signs look great, my PMS isn't bad, no brown bleeding, etc.  I'm left wondering what is really going on.  That's why I jumped at surgery last year and that didn't find anything big red flags either, although it took care of some troubling things (mild endo and a cyst on one tube).

I don't know if I'll ever stop googling everything under the sun to see if there's some magic bullet or pill or issue that's causing all this.  WHAT is the invisible perpetrator!

No comments:

Post a Comment