Thursday, January 31, 2013

TEBB

Isn't it funny how quickly you catch on to fertility language. :)  I got my computer out to put my detective skills to use after noticing 3 days of brown bleeding at the end of my period this past week.  It's not uncommon for me to have a day here or there at the beginning or end but not usually 3 days.  So I, of course, got stuck online reading all kinds of other in/subfertile blogs.  I can't even say how much their example and honestly helps me in my own journey.  For example, Mom & Then Some inspired me to go ahead with surgery last October after reading her trials.  Others have inspired me to ask more specific questions, look into vitamins and prayers etc.

My current theory is maybe it's some kind of infection for either me and/or Hubs.  I was strep-B positive at the birth of #1 and never got the antibiotics (labor went quickly) and Hubs tests showed some minor inflammation that no one seemed to bat an eye at.  I was told that we should keep with the Clomid/Prog, etc process for 2 more months and then we'll reconsider with fresh eyes.  So I'll have to bring up questions but know that we may not get to answering them for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment