Thursday, January 10, 2013

Starting something new

I did it, after months of thinking a personal blog may be beneficial I finally got one up.  

I'm one of those people that gets sucked into thinking that I have to have all the tiny details just right in order to start a project.  I figured that if we made it to this past Christmas still without being pregnant that I would stop procrastinating (and believing I didn't really have something to say) and create this space.  My hope is that here on this blog I will be able to be myself and be honest about my journey with secondary infertility as well as include other various musing about faith and family life.

It's time to start something new.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and I have started reading it. So far I really like your honesty in your posts. I also just started blogging this year. Looking forward to everything you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete