Friday, July 26, 2013

Waiting

It's day P+14... I very rarely make it this long after peak before AF shows.  I've had cramps for a few days now so I can't imagine any test would come back positive, but I may talk myself into taking one tomorrow morning because I've only made it this long about 3 times in my life. 

And, of course, now that I've said something, I'll start in the next hour or so :)

We're waiting for the results of another culture to see what antibiotics to go on and staying on the LDN.  I've started a list of other hypothesises... hypothesi? of course, just in case we get another cycle or 2 under our belts and are still looking for answers.

More later, just had to get this off of my chest for now.



OH!  PS: Please keep in prayer a friend running a retreat for couples who have lost children.




2 comments: